Veneers Can Be Used for Many Different Purposes
Patients looking for veneers in Colorado Springs are often looking for a natural or glamorous improvement to their smile when seeking veneer treatment. But did you know that veneers have more to offer than just a brighter smile?
What Problems Can Dental Veneers Fix?
Dental veneers can be used to fix many imperfections with your smile including:
- Cracks put you at risk for getting the inner nerves of the tooth infected. Veneers can protect your teeth from dangerous and painful infection while also repairing the aesthetics of your smile.
- Chips put your teeth at the same risk for infection as cracks. Veneers can fix the shape of a chipped or damaged tooth with one clean finish, all while protecting you from further damage.
- Even if your teeth are all healthy individually, some may be misshapen or smaller, so they may not all line up quite right. Veneers can help give you that perfect, even smile that you’ve always wanted.
- If you have a couple teeth that spread out just enough to give you a gap, we can create veneers just slightly larger than your natural tooth to close that gap for a perfectly filled out smile.
- In some cases, a tooth may die which leaves it turning a darker color from the inside out—leaving it unaffected by your best teeth whitening efforts. In this situation, you can get a customized veneer for that single tooth to adjust its color.
Dr. Hall will help you decide if veneers are the best course of action for your unique circumstances.
This patient presented with the desire to improve his smile. He had recently started his own business and wanted to have more confidence when he smiled. The case was completed with 11 custom porcelain restorations on the upper teeth.
Porcelain Veneers for Cosmetic Dentistry
Veneers are mainly used for cosmetic dentistry purposes to elevate your smile to a new level. Veneers can be used to reshape broken or smaller teeth to even out a smile. They can also be used to fix any gaps between teeth or cover teeth that are discolored beyond the tooth surface.
Many people who get veneers also use them as a fast and long-lasting teeth whitening system. While you can choose to get tooth-colored veneers to match your natural teeth, you can also choose to get a full set of whiter veneers to brighten your whole smile.
Porcelain Veneers for Restorative and Preventive Dentistry
Dental veneers are also used for protective and restorative purposes such as to protect a tooth with worn enamel.
While they are most often considered to be a cosmetic dentistry procedure, they can also be used for practical purposes. Porcelain veneers can cover and protect cracked teeth; they can fix chipped teeth; they can even reshape smaller teeth or fill in gaps between teeth. In all of these cases, the veneers also protect the natural tooth from further damage or disease.
If you want to improve your smile, don’t hesitate to visit cosmetic dentist Dr. Hall for a complimentary consultation!
How long will my dental veneers last?
With proper care and oral hygiene, dental veneers can last many years—but it all depends on how well you take care of them. Dental veneers themselves are made of a very durable material that is meant to last. Combined with proper brushing and flossing, your perfect smile can last for at least a decade!
How long does it take to get dental veneers?
It generally takes about three office visits with Dr. Hall to go through the complete dental veneers process. There are a few steps that need to be taken in order for Dr. Hall to give you high quality and long-lasting results.
- Consultation: Initially, Dr. Hall will evaluate your smile and discuss your desired appearance for your smile, including how many veneers to place.
- Veneer Preparation: After the consultation, the dental laboratory will create a model of your teeth as they are now and how the final veneers will look.
- Tooth Preparation: During the second visit, Dr. Hall will prepare the teeth by shaping the surface. A very thin layer of the tooth enamel will be shaped down to help the veneers fit properly without making your teeth appear bulky with the extra layer of tooth structure.
- Impressions: Dr. Hall and his team will then take an impression of your teeth so we can create a veneer that will blend in naturally with your smile. He will also help you decide on a final shade of your veneer so you can decide how bright to make your smile.
- Finishing Touches: In the last visit, resin is placed between the tooth and veneer to bond it in place. Your bite and tooth structure is then adjusted to make sure everything is comfortable and smooth.
The process is designed to make sure you have the best quality results without us having to rush through any of the finer details of your procedure. Though you get astonishing results with this treatment, we don’t have to do much work on your actual teeth, so you should feel little to no pain at all throughout this process.
Dr. Hall and his staff work to ensure that each patient is comfortable and at ease when undergoing any type of procedure.
How much do dental veneers cost?
The price of the dental veneer procedure will depend on many different factors, so each patient will end up paying a different amount. Veneers are priced per tooth so the more you require, the higher the expenses will be.
Veneer costs often range in the thousands, but depending on your specific case, they could be partially covered by your dental insurance.
Come in for a free consultation with Dr. Hall to better discuss the whole procedure and find out how much veneers will cost for you.
Porcelain veneers Colorado Springs
If you want to have the best smile of your life, porcelain veneers are a considerable option for all patients. Porcelain veneers can be used to fix many imperfections, leaving you with a smile that is whiter, straighter, and amazing to look at! Of course, it’s best to first know that porcelain veneers are suitable for you. Dr. Hall will be able to examine your teeth, gums, and overall oral health to decide if porcelain veneers are what you need to restore your smile.
If you want to have the best smile of your life, porcelain veneers are a considerable option for all patients. Porcelain veneers can be used to fix many imperfections, leaving you with a smile that is whiter, straighter, and amazing to look at!
Of course, it’s best to first know that porcelain veneers are suitable for you. Dr. Hall will be able to examine your teeth, gums, and overall oral health to decide if porcelain veneers are what you need to restore your smile.