Dr. Andrew Hall is an implant dentist who truly loves and understands every aspect of his chosen profession.
Through his extensive studies, Dr. Hall has become a well-rounded professional who practices and enjoys all different types of dentistry. Dr. Hall has completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry program, a highly intense one-year program. After completing this program, Dr. Hall continued his education in dentistry and was later deployed to Iraq, where he would serve as the only staff dentist for nearly 2,500 soldiers and civilians. When Dr. Hall returned from Iraq, he resumed his dental training at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI), the premier educational centre for neuromuscular and cosmetic dentistry.
Today, in order to stay ahead in the constantly evolving dental field, Dr. Hall has taken time to complete numerous courses in CEREC technology at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, where he currently serves as a member of the faculty helping other doctors learn this technology. CEREC is a highly advanced dental technology that allows him to create all porcelain restorations right in his office at The Studio for Exceptional Dentistry in Colorado Springs. Dr. Hall is also certified in Invisalign, a nearly invisible method used to straighten the teeth without the use of traditional braces.
Dr. Hall focuses on patient-centred dentistry, ensuring each and every patient is well taken care of, comfortable and informed of the options that will provide them with optimal oral health.
When he is not in the world of root canals, dental implants and crowns, Dr. Hall can be found spending time with his lovely fiance Nichole, her amazing daughter, and his wonderful son. As an active Colorado family, they enjoy spending time outside hiking with their dogs and playing sports. Dr. Hall also strives to give back to his local community by coaching various youth sports teams.
- Bachelor of Science, Florida Southern College 1997
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Florida College of Dentistry, 2001
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Tripler Army Medical Center, 2002
- Faculty – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Colorado Springs Dental Society
- Chair for Mile High CEREC Study Club
- Invisalign Certification – 2005
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics – Las Vegas Institute 2005
- Advanced Functional Restorative Dentistry – Las Vegas Institute 2006
- Advanced Occlusal & Restorative Principles – Las Vegas Institute 2007
- Neuromuscular Implant I – Las Vegas Institute 2007
- Neuromuscular Implant II – Las Vegas Institute 2007
- CEREC Posterior Proficiency – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2009
- Mastering CEREC Anteriors – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2010
- Advanced Bone Grafting – Pikos Implant Institute 2011
- Facially Generated Treatment Planning – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2011
- Integration of CEREC and Galileos in Surgical Implant Dentistry – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry 2012 Implant Dentist
- Fellowship in The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
Contact Dr. Hall Today!
Are you tired of hiding your smile or feeling insecure about how your teeth look? Colorado Springs implant dentist Dr. Andrew Hall can give you a brand new smile! Contact our Colorado Springs office at (719) 481-8250, or book an appointment today to learn more about all the dental procedures we offer.