What Is the Best Way to Whiten Teeth?
While there is no one solution that works the best for every person, we have studied the most effective ways to whiten teeth.
- Uses a high-powered bleaching system.
- Won’t cause tooth sensitivity.
- Can be done at home, often when you are asleep or focused on other tasks.
- Is personalized for each patient.
For a dazzling new smile that is just steps away, visit The Studio for Exceptional Dentistry today!
How Much Does Teeth Whitening Cost?
The total cost of teeth whitening varies depending on the type of treatment you need. If your teeth are a little yellow and fairly straight, you won’t need as much whitening gel. If you have darker teeth, stains, or you have some teeth that are misaligned, you may need to use the whitening trays for a longer period of time.
Although less expensive drugstore products might seem more appealing, professional dental whitening is the preferred method to brighten your teeth. We also caution patients to be careful about purchasing new products advertised on TV or on the internet. Dental supervision yields optimal whitening results.
Teeth Whitening Cost Is an Investment, Not a Loss
Professional teeth whitening adds value to your life. Having a brighter smile from a professional teeth whitening dentist can help you with the following:
- Improve your mood. When you feel more confident, you smile more. According to a study from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), 88 percent of people believe that smiling improves their mood.
- Better career opportunities. An attractive, bright white smile can also increase your confidence in the workplace. An AACD survey found that 75 percent of people believe that an unattractive smile can hurt their chances at a successful career.
- Get out more. Many dental patients comment that a brighter smile helps them feel like going out and socializing more often. Teeth bleaching can give you a stunning smile you’ll want to share with family and friends!
To find out more about our teeth whitening services, give us a call at The Studio for Exceptional Dentistry. We want to get you smiling today!
How to Find a Good Teeth Whitening Dentist Near Me
A teeth whitening dentist should be certified and experienced to work with professional teeth whitening systems. While professional teeth whitening works with most patients, some patients may have underlying medical conditions causing their teeth to become discolored.
We start with a dental exam to ensure you don’t have any complications. Teeth whitening works well for the following:
- Stains caused by darkly pigmented food and drink, including coffee, wine, and tomato sauce.
- Stains caused by tobacco use.
- Yellowing due to improper dental hygiene and care.
- Discoloration caused by aging.
- Change in tooth color caused by some medications.
Again, it is best if we are able to visit with you and understand your specific situation. If you are a good candidate, we’ll take an impression of your teeth so you can get started on your treatment as soon as possible!
How to Find Quality Teeth Whitening Near Me
We are conveniently located in Colorado Springs, just four minutes off exit 156 on I-70. We work with each of our patients to schedule appointments that fit into your busy day. For exceptional teeth whitening services to give you that beautiful smile you’ve been looking for, we’re here to help!
For a Whiter, Brighter Smile, Contact Us Today!
When you are looking for a dentist that can improve your smile, contact our office. We’re excited to meet you and help you attain the smile you deserve!