Correcting Misalignments With Innovative Design
The design of the Invisalign clear aligners can correct the following orthodontic issues:
- Overbite: the top teeth jut out over the bottom teeth.
- Underbite: the bottom teeth come up over the top teeth.
- Crossbite: the teeth overlap on the top and on the bottom.
- Gaps: unusually large spaces between teeth.
- Open bite: when your bite doesn’t close all the way.
- Crooked teeth: teeth that don’t align evenly.
- Mostly straight teeth: when just a few teeth look crooked.
- Mixed permanent and baby teeth: when permanent teeth don’t come in straight.
Your smile is a big part of you, and we want you to feel good about showing off your beautifully straight teeth. We can show you how Invisalign clear aligners work along with a few examples of our many success stories.
Many Insurance Plans Provide Coverage for Orthodontic Care
Your dental insurance plan may cover a portion of your orthodontic treatment. If you have an HSA, or a Health Savings Account, you can also use that account to pay for Invisalign clear braces. We also offer payment plans and zero-interest financing.
We Offer Payment Plans for Your Convenience
We want you to be able to get the care you need. If you are concerned about the cost of Invisalign, please give us a call and we can work with you to find a payment plan that fits your life. We offer payment plans so you can achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
What to Expect From an Invisalign Treatment
The Invisalign experience is customized for each patient, so your own treatment will be unique to you! However, the overarching process will follow this general outline.
Come in for a Consultation
The Invisalign treatment process starts right here in our office! Patients generally come in for a consultation visit before beginning the treatment process. The dentist can take a look at your teeth, evaluate your bite, and let you know if you are a good candidate for Invisalign braces.
We Start With a Digital Scan
Your treatment starts with a 3D digital scan of your mouth. This digital file is sent to the Invisalign labs where your new set of aligner trays is made. The digital scan allows for precise, customized trays to be designed for your specific orthodontic problem.
Aligner Tray Pick-up and Check
Once your aligners arrive in our office, we’ll have you come back in to pick them up. The dentist will also have you try on the first set to double-check the fit and comfort of the aligners. You can then take home your next few sets of trays and get started on your treatment.
Getting Used To and Wearing Your Aligners
As we mentioned before, wearing your aligners for at least 22 hours every day ensures the best possible results. You can take them out when you eat and brush your teeth, but you should wear the aligner trays when you sleep. Keep your aligners in a protective case when you are not wearing them.
You should also clean your aligners every day. When you remove the trays to brush your teeth, rinse them out and brush them with your toothbrush. You can also order Invisalign cleaning products specially designed to clean your aligner trays.
Visit Us To Ensure Invisalign Is Working for You
We’ll have you come back to our office every six to eight weeks so the dentist can check on your progress. We want to make sure your Invisalign aligners are doing their job correctly. Our dentist can also ensure that your aligners are safely moving your teeth into place.
How Invisalign Braces Fit Into Your Life
Invisalign Braces are beneficial for a number of reasons. Our patients love Invisalign clear aligners because:
- You can attend school without drawing unwanted attention to your mouth.
- You don’t have to worry about wax and rubber bands.
- You can give your work presentation without worry.
- You can feel confident in your smile during your job interview.
- You can still eat popcorn, apples, and corn on the cob.
- Your smile is gently straightened as you switch aligner trays.
- Your new Invisalign braces are made with SmartTrack® material.
- You can use Invisalign trays for most orthodontic issues.
- You can also feel more physically comfortable without having to worry about tightening metal braces.
Clear braces are popular because they’re discreet—but they’re also popular because they’re effective and easy to use.
If you are worried about cost, give us a call to talk about insurance plans or payment options. We want to help you start your orthodontic treatment as soon as possible!
A Confident Smile Can Go a Long Way
Although treatment times vary, Invisalign braces are a great way to adjust to life with orthodontics. Your year with braces can be comfortable and happy. Get the confident smile you deserve with the Invisalign system!